The Marketing Communications Manager will support RingPartner’s marketing team by planning, executing and evaluating a variety of inbound marketing communications initiatives. This role will report to the Director of Marketing.
- A wordsmith. You get excited about content & how it impacts engagement.
- A social guru. Social media is second nature to you.
- Someone who excels in a collaborative team environment.
- A highly creative marketer excited to coordinate a variety of communications focused marketing projects.
- Not afraid to roll-up your sleeves and do what it takes to complete a project.
- Deadline driven.
- Comfortable working in a metrics driven environment.
- Interested in learning new things and tackling challenges.
- A fun and energetic team of experienced marketing professionals
- A close knit team that values honesty, hard-work and fun
- Passionate about digital marketing – especially pay per call marketing
- Fanatical about quality and client service
- Managing marketing for clients as diverse as Empire Today, Mr. Rooter, ADT and DirectTV
- Motivated by achieving and growing revenue goals
What you will do:
- Manage RingPartner’s marketing communications initiatives through HubSpot
- Coordinate and create content for email, the corporate blog, white papers, case studies and sales tools
- Develop powerful and engaging social experiences to expand RingPartner’s digital presence through channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Interact with potential partners and manage RingPartner’s presence in industry forums
- Coordinate webinar content and guests
- Partner with the Digital Marketing Manager to create copy for performance campaigns and landing pages
- Collaborate with members of the marketing team to create video and education tools
- Support ad-hoc marketing needs and requests
- Deliver accurate, thorough and consistent work with acute attention to detail
- Continuously seek out and share the latest marketing communications trends
- Deliver regular reports and status updates to the Director of Marketing
- BS/BA in Commerce, Marketing or Communications preferred
- 2- 3 years of marketing communications experience
- Knowledge of the performance marketing industry is a plus
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High proficiency in Google docs, sheets and slides
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible personality with the ability to quickly adapt in a fast-pace, changing environment.
Interested in applying? We encourage all applicants to check out our website and social media to see if we are a fit for you. If you like what you see please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (bonus points for those who send us a link to view their LinkedIn profile).